We love Leslie Patricelli and Z was introduced to her books when she was a few months old and she loves em. Quiet Loud is one of her most favorite written by Patricelli. Z was introduced to the concept of indoor and outdoor voice by this book. You should see her read the book her tone of voice goes from Loud to quiet on every page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wild Karnataka – Experience
We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see Wild Karnataka. It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...
-
I was out for my Sunday Shopping after a long long time. The Toddler and me settled ourselves down in CCD (Shopper's Stop) and were e...
-
Night of 22nd February qualifies as the Worst night of my life so far. I felt so helpless as a mom, I stood there and was trying to unders...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand