Friday, June 11, 2010

Looking at the brighter side....

They say the second trimester is the best out of the three… Well I have just entered it and I don’t feel much of a difference. I look forward to enjoy the coming 3 months. Chhutka is doing well for all of those who would want to know. One thing I liked in the past couple of days was so many of my relatives came over and I was being pampered (don’t I love being the CENTER OF ATTRACTION?) … I just hope I land up with a job ASAP… Coz I can’t wait for long… And the thought of spending the rest of the days @ home is killing… Things are looking brighter and all I want to do is hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...