Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love You My Valentine

This isn't a baby blog but it is more about me, so I thought of just adding it here. People always complain and tell me "your life revolves around Faizan... There are many other interesting things in life"... Well I don't totally agree with them... My life revolves around Faizan and Z now.... and there might be interesting things in life, but for me Fizz and Z form the core of my life, and I like it that way. Why I like Faizan (there are more than just a couple of reasons) here are some of them:

- Faizan loves me for who I'm, he knows I'm a very difficult person to be with (yes Fizz... I accept it, even if you deny it).
- Faizan is extremely good at handling people, especially relatives. I have learned a lot from him on this front and still have a long way to go.
- He doesn't care about fancy clothes, big cars (though he'd love to own a BMW), plush houses. For him the person is more important.
- His love for music, movies and books... Faizan and I share a lot of common interests but these are something we love to talk about.
- He can't say 'no' to people... he just can't
- He just keeps on talking about things he needs to buy but never ends up buying em. Instead he buys something for me and Z.
- He is the best Dad (thank your stars Z), the best son and the bestest Hubby.
- He loves cooking ... Thank God for it coz I'm just a baking person.
- He loves watching RomComs and is not much of an Action flick person (not in front of me).
- He makes me feel secure. I trust Fizz more than I trust myself.
- He can do whatever is possible for me and Z
- He is someone who is particular about how he looks.
- He is more emotional than I'm (though he won't agree to it)

OK Faizan no need to get all romantic and dew eyed. There are things which I hate about you:

- I don't need an alarm clock, thanks to the constant snoring.
- I put on weight (lots of it) and need to work real hard to shed some of it. You lose weight without even trying much and always lose weight when I'm not in shape.
- You just can't say no... Yeah that's the best and the worst. At times one has to be selfish and say 'No, ThankYou'
- You don't reply when I speak to you... you just don't acknowledge me at times :-(
- You are glued to these stupid comedy serials on TV.

So however upset I get with the things that you do... or how you make me fall in love with you all over again. I strongly believe 'When you love someone, you love all of them... you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't' ... Love you Sweetheart.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...