Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Facebook Update

Facebook has become so convenient, that I stopped logging on to the blog and updating it. The result, I missed writing a lot of fun updates about The Toddler. So every Sunday I have decided to accumulate the week's update in the blog:

  • Junior Masterchef has taught The Toddler counting 10-1. Now my doll knows 1-20 (barring 17) and 10-1.Wooohoooo Proud mom!
  • The Toddler's new trick. She says Mommie/Mummoo only to hear a 'Yea Baby' from me.
  • Got a jacket for The Toddler FREE from Mom&Me. Loyalty sure does pay 

1 comment:

  1. the second point works with my N too... she calls out amma just to hear my response... cho chweet indeed..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...