Here are some of the things the Toddler has been up to these days:
- She has started telling stories and mock reads her books loudly. The other day she was sitting with "10 apples up on Top" by Dr. Seuss. She sat confidently and on every page she said "3 Appul up on top, look see u 3, I 4 appul on top". That happened on every single page :)).
- She also makes stories with Makka Pakka, teletubbies and upsy daisy (CBeebies magic is still going strong). Besides this, she tries to tell us Gafallo (Gruffalo) at night. Her recent favorite character is Barney.
- Her favorite song now a days is "Naino mein sapna" from Himmatwala, so 30 yrs back, her parents were almost Z's age when the original Himmatwala released. And I remember dancing on this one (donno since when) all I remember is mom had this song recorded on VHS :-P
- She loves watching FoodFood on TV (can you beat that). She loves this particular show Turban Tadka, because of the chef, and the way he sings while cooking
- She wants to live on Juice (apple juice) though I don't give in to her demand. Once I told her "Apple Juice simis" (finish in the toddler's bhasha) and gave her water instead. She pushed the glass away, and I said "My God! What attitude" and phatt she replied "MyOod What tatude"