Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Book Pick - The Susu Pals by Richa Jha

Book: The Susu Pals
Author: Richa Jha
Illustrated by: Alicia Souza



I got this book as a complimentary pre-launch copy of this amazing book, thanks to Richa.

Why I picked it and what was my Reaction: Well, the moment I saw the e-book and read the copy I loved the book because it was just plain hilarious. And any child would relate to the situation. When I got the book the Z loved it.

The Toddler's take: Zoe loves the book and she has given the charecters different names... Dia becomes Zoe and others are named after her friends. That is how much she likes the book.

What it is about: It is about two BFFs Rhea and Dia, a new girl Isha comes in Dia's class and Dia spends most of her time with her new BFF. How Dia realizes that Rhea is her true friend. Though older girls kids might find 'going susu together with their BFF' an exaggeration. Zoe loves it.

How We Read it: Zoe doesn't let me read the book, she pretend reads and makes up her own story, which is on the similar lines

Age Group:  4 years+

Thanks Richa and Alicia for a treat, which both Z and me enjoy almost everyday.
Here is a sneak peek into the beautiful book here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...