Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Curious George Books - #atozchallenge

I have always limited Z's screen time from the beginning. Curious George was one of the few shows she likes watching. I stopped liking that show, from  the time Z started imitating the monkey. That is when I decided to pick Curious George books instead. Z likes the books just because they have the monkey and the man in the yellow hat. Mom is happy because at least now she has stopped imitating the monkey. The books don't get onto my nerves as the show does :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...