Fanny is a beautiful book about a sweet little girl called Fanny. Written by Holly Hobbie, this is a book about a little girl called Fanny, who wants a Connie Doll (like all her friends). Her mom doesn't want to buy a Connie Fanny, as Connie doll isn't appropriate for young girls. Then Fanny makes a doll for herself, and calls her Annabelle. Annabelle is far from the 'Oh-so-perfect' Connie, but it is perfect, as Fanny made Annabelle herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wild Karnataka – Experience
We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see Wild Karnataka. It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...
-
I was out for my Sunday Shopping after a long long time. The Toddler and me settled ourselves down in CCD (Shopper's Stop) and were e...
-
Night of 22nd February qualifies as the Worst night of my life so far. I felt so helpless as a mom, I stood there and was trying to unders...

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand