Friday, April 18, 2014

P is for P.D. Eastman #atozchallenge

We talked about Big Dog Little Dog yesterday and that brings me to P.D Eastman or Philip Dey "Phil" Eastman. He wrote many books under the Dr. Seuss brand. He had a distinct style and narrative. The first Eastman book we read was Are You My Mother? and we fell in love with the book instantly. We have loved his work we have read - Go, Dog. Go!, Red, Stop! Green, Go!, Big Dog...Little Dog. He also illustrated some books out of which we have read I'll Teach My Dog 100 Words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...