Sunday, November 23, 2014

Birthday Day: Day 23 Zefy Bhai my bud



As mentioned earlier Z has lots of buddies, she loves them all. Ask me, I came to realize she has just way too many friends while I was preparing the invitees list for her birthday.

Her best friend has to be Zeffy Bhai (her cousin), for sure. They can stay together for hours, without an argument. They live miles apart but the bond they share is something else (Masha’ Allah).

Message of the day: Always cherish this relationship. Always. You might argue, have difference of opinion, etc. but make sure you stay as connected as you are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...