Monday, September 3, 2012

Z at Gambolla

I know I have been missing from my blog for quite sometime, have been real busy. Last Friday, I had my 1st demo class and it went pretty well. Here, I obviously don't want to discuss about MLCB or our Demo class, I want to talk about the fun Z had at Gambolla kid's centre, St. Mark's Road. We were there for a little over 2 hours and I was obviously busy with the sessions and chatting with people I met there.

I loved the way Gambolla has done up their new place, Z made herself busy the moment we entered the place. She didn't even bother to check where I was, and I loved that. The attendants at Gambolla made Z so comfortable, that she was not even interested to come to her Pa, when Fizz entered.

Z was young to attend the session, but she didn't complain. She loved the library and made sure she goes through all the books possible. Next was the toddler zone, where she loved playing with the balls, blocks and 'wheeing' around (sliding). The sand-pit and open play area was her favorite place. She spent good 40-45 minutes there... on the slide, swing, the tree house and the sand pit. I just wish she could've explored the painting wall as well (a new addition at Gambolla) which I'm sure she soon will.

Can't wait for her to visit Hide&Peek and explore the area. I have fallen in love with both H&P and Gambolla.

Z busies herself with a book, while the rest of the kids listening to a story!

Z with some new friends she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...