Monday, September 10, 2012

Guilt...Guilt Go Away

So I've started working again and I'm busier than I've ever been and am really happy. The only thing that was bothering me was Z in my absence. My work allows me to work from home, decide on my schedule and when I do have my sessions, I conduct them at places which are pretty child friendly. So there isn't much of a problem. I make sure I work when Z is either sleeping or happy playing independently. 

Having said all that, I do feel guilty at times... when I take Z for meetings and sessions on weekdays. Weekends are no problem at all since I leave Fizz and Z alone. Z loves traveling around the city and she does not bother me at all when I'm busy with my sessions... She happily plays when I busy myself. I intend to keep a maid, but I would not be leaving Z at home, I will anyways take her along. Once she starts school next year Insh'Allah I would fix my sessions to suit her schedule. 

Z on the other hand is enjoying the phase, she loves going out for meetings (which aren't very frequent) and she loves playing in Kid's activity centres. I know this is not needed, I just hope it's a phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...