Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Introducing Little Women

I've been a mom blogger for more than 2.5 years now (including pregnancy) and I have just realized one thing is missing from my blog... Reviews... I do book reviews, but these would be a collection of my reviews on products/places/services I choose for Z.

I'd like to introduce 'Little Women' here. They are into making infant and young girl's dresses, besides other stuff. I realized one thing when I started shopping for Z, there's a dearth of good dresses available for young girls. I'm not a huge fan of dressing my baby up like a birthday cake. I like simple traditional 'age-appropriate' dresses for little girls. Thank God I was introduced to Little Women when Z was a little over 1 year , and I've already bought 3 dresses for Z from them.

I've never been disappointed, the promptness in answering queries, delivery, the end product quality... all is bang on.

Zoe in her LW dress

Another 1 we ordered

1st Dress we ordered
Rating: 1/2
You can check their Facebook page, or check them on Shopo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...