I had some amazing moments and some not so good moments. Before I go into the positives or negatives. I would like to thank Allah (SWT) for making 2012 a good year for me. Thanks for my family who have been my strongest support base (Fizz n The Toddler), I don't want anything more if I have the two of them with me. I thank you for good health, though my knee is still in a bad shape, but that is more because of my negligence. And I thank for every thing nice that I have in life... (Genuinely)
Let's see what were the good things that happened in 2012:
- I became a better mom, and Fizz was at his best being The Toddler's daddy
- We went for 2 holidays (Pondicherry & Shimoga)
- I started My Little Chatterbox in Bangalore & our 2nd session is about to begin in January Insh'Allah. I have also discovered what is the best way to work from home. I go out for my trainings/meetings, besides that most of the work is done at home. The Toddler has also become used to my working at home and doesn't disturb me much. My work also helped me socialize more, and made me meet new people.
- I'm in love with Bangalore now... I will have to say I have to explore many places still. 2012 did help me become familiar with the city
- 2012 saw the Toddler turn into a Tot from a little baby. She turned 2 years old on 26th November 2012 and she is now a big girl. She met all her milestones before time, and I'm so proud of you Missie. The Toddler also got admitted in a school the 3 of us love, she starts school from June 2013.
- We did manage to watch more movies this year, Talaash tops the list, I didnt want to miss this one...and I didnt
- I did start working out 2 times a day
- I have become extremely paranoid as far as The Toddler is concerned, thanks to the events happening around us. I think a 100 times before I leave The Toddler with a stranger. Our country has become so unsafe, it can't be taken lightly.
- Connecticut Shootout
- We have to start The Toddler's Day Care formally from January 2013 (gives me jitters).
- Unfortunately, I was not able to keep up with my namaaz the way I wanted to, Insh'Allah I will work on this front
- Working out somehow isn't working the way I want it to. I sure would not give up, I will reach there soon Insh'Allah