Monday, April 15, 2013

Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch




Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch is a book about a young woman holding her new-born son. She looks at him lovingly. Softly sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living my baby you'll be." How the boy grows and situation changes, but the relationship between them and this song remains constant.

Why I picked it and what was my Reaction:

Well, I picked it up more for myself, I was at Crossword and browsed through this, I loved the book. I didn’t know if Zoe would like it, as it had more words than other books I have picked up for the toddler and I didn’t know if she will like it. Still I fell in love with the book and I wanted to pick the book for her. My instincts were right, she loves the book… and it makes me happy.

The Toddler's take:

She loves the book. She picks up the book and it always brings a smile on her face.

How We Read it:

She listens to the book with a big smile on her face. We sing the song together and I love listening to her sing. 

Warning: This book will haunt you, don't say I didn't warn you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...