Monday, April 14, 2014

L is for Love you Forever - Robert Munsch #atozchallenge

Love you Forever by Robert N. Munsch is another one of the earlier books I introduced to Z. When I read it for the first time. I was all dew eyed and wanted to hug my mom and Z together. I didn’t know if Z will understand it, but she fell in love with the book from the word go. The story of Munsch the person is also AMAZING... he had bipolar disorder and addiction issues. 'In 2008, Munsch suffered a stroke that affected his ability to speak in normal sentences. He has recovered enough that he is able to perform live, but has put his writing career on hold until he is fully recovered.' My God, I never thought there would be such a story behind such a beautiful writer...

Love the journey

From here....

....To here

1 comment:

  1. Popped by from your fb link. I've taken a peek at his work since this was new to me. Hope you're enjoying the AtoZ's

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...