Tuesday, April 22, 2014

T is for Tabby McTat - #atozchallenge

Yes, another book by our favorite Julia Donaldson - Tabby McTat, you can see the detailed review here. Z loves the book, and this one was gifted to her by her aunt.  I did hear a lot about the book from parents of older kids and when I did read about Julia Donaldson's work Tabby McTat was always mentioned. When I went through the book for the first time, I thought Z is going to take a few more months to get hooked on to this one. Guess what? I was totally wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...