Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 25: Planning a Party



Whew! That is the one word that describes my state right now. I can’t tell you how much hard word has gone into planning this party. Keeping Faizan and my busy schedule in mind, shopping had to be really rushed. 

I would have LOVED to have a party at home, but there might be a space/parking problem. Anyway, we have booked Gubacheez, and we love the space. We will do a post with pictures of the party post 29th.

Message for the day: This is your first birthday party, hope it turns out to be an awesome one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...