Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy 4th Sunshine!

Dear Z,

Happy 4th  Birthday!
 
4 years Zoe, 4 years (we've sailed through) and here's wishing we spend lots and lots and lots of years of happiness and health together (FYI: the 'we' includes Fizz as well)

So, you can stop giving me the 'When I'll be 4 years old' gyaan... Before you start 'When I'll be 5' raaga, give your Mumsy a break of at least 12 months.

OK!!!! That was easy, I have been blankly staring at my laptop for sometime now. I cannot tell you, how proud mumsy is of you Z. The screen got blurred and I thought it needs cleaning. Later I realised a tear or two trickled down my eyes as I try to gather my thoughts about the 4 years that have gone by. #LookWhatYouHaveDone



I still cannot believe, I'm a mom to a 4 year old... did I cry because I just realised you have turned 4. :-D

Talking about the year that went by... You have grown as a new person... Independent yet clingy (at times), brave yet apprehensive to try out new things, expressive (which you've always been - touchwood). I'm sorry that I called Z:1 and Z:2 a Drama Queen. Nothing can beat you now. Having said that, I'd like to add you're not pretentious, you're a born Drama Queen... you are effortless. :-P

I have to say this, "Oh! My God! I see so much of me in you sweetheart". Not just physically (that anybody can see), our personalities are so much like each other. You are truly Mini-Me. Then, you are like Fizz in a lot of ways as well.

The past 4 years haven't been so tough, or I'm just too emotional and happy to say they were. Actually the lows were few with lots of highs. I have enjoyed the 4 year long roller coaster ride.

Thank You for blessing me and choosing me as your mum ZeeZoo. My life has changed for better after I became a mom.

Happy Birthday Sunshine! Thanks for making my days and nights bright!

Love Mumsu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...