Tuesday, March 24, 2015

BZM Bookalicious Tuesdays - Corduroy


Another book I read as a child and now I'm reading it to Z. I love reliving my childhood with Z.

Book:  Corduroy
Author: Don Freeman
For ages: 3-5 years

Why we picked it and what was our reaction: We had to, I never miss a chance of reading a book I enjoyed as a child to Z. I was just waiting for the right time.

BZM Take: I have loved Corduroy and Z likes it as well. I tell her a little story after every page we read in the book and Z loves it. I have so many memories associated with the book. The book has lovely 'old school' illustrations, the story is simple yet beautiful. What I love about the book is its honesty and simplicity.

BZM gives Corduroy a 9/10, its not Z's absolute favorite (I wanted to give it a perfect 10, but let us be fair)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...