Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy 22 Big Girl

If you expect me to write new words that have been added to Z-Dictionary you must sure be kidding. Now she's started saying couple of words together like that day when Fizz rang the doorbell in the evening... The moment I opened the door Z said "I See You... Wow". She also knows the names of all the 4 Teletubbies. All I can say she is able to strike a conversation very easily now.

Potty Training has become a dreaded word... Swear! She can say 1000 words but not a single word for Pee-Pee or Poo-Poo. All I can do is WAIT.  I guess this is the only thing Z has really bothered us about.

The rounds of school have been happening for couple of weeks now, I'm keen on a Montessori set-up and they take children at 2.5 years... Now the big grind begins. We've already filled the form at Siksha Montessori, they'll call us for an interview once Z completes 2 years. Indriya is another school where we'll be filling the form - there admission process starts in October for the next year.

Z's tantrums are increasing and I'm already terrified of Terrible Twos. Z's obsession with Fizz (and vice versa).

She's obsessed with feeding people around. Last Sunday we dined at 3 Quarter Chinese, and after she was bored of feeding Mommie (years now that's what she calls me) n Pa... She went to this total stranger on a table besides us and started feeding (hides face). Z made a friend in the restaurant and they kept each other entertained. When the little boy wanted to kiss Z, she shoved him aside... I was taken aback and Fizz totally Proud of her dotty's achievement.

And in the end... I leave you with a glimpse of the Little Girl who ain't so 'little' anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...